Sunday, March 21, 2010

Content

I am assuming that content pertains to both what can be found on my web pages and to how it is presented.
1st: I what my web page to be a home for class notes and assignments. Later it can be more integral to the classroom. Right now I need to get the usefulness web pages going. So things like notes, assignments, futures dates are some of my biggest concerns.
2nd:I would like to leak my web page out by the end of this school year so that I can get some feed back from my hand picked students and other colleagues. This will help with how I am presenting my content.

I need to learn how to use my district save space to store some content that can accessed via my web page. I also need to find time to maintain my site. It is easy right now but when I am on my own I will have a hard time staying caught up.

How will I take care of students with different browsers or cannot access my info? Making the info universal is a step in the right direction but some of my content is not very universal in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment